Terms of Service for EDS Referral Program
Your use of the EDS Referral Program is governed by the following terms:
- YourVirtualHVAC is managed and owned by Energy Design Systems, LLC (hereinafter "EDS").
- This is an online-only program designed to reward EDS customers for referring new EDS customers to our services. The Program is available through the YourVirtualHVAC website located at http://yourvirtualhvac.com/ (hereinafter "Program Website").
- Participation in the Program and the benefits that are offered to Program Customers is at the sole discretion of EDS, and EDS has the right to change the Program Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to our Customers.
Eligibility and Registration Requirements
- The person making the referral is called the "Referrer". As a Referrer, you must have a valid and active EDS account on a subscription plan equal to or greater than $150 per year of service to be eligible for participation in the Program.
- The "Referee" is the customer who has been referred through the program. As a Referee, you must purchase/activate a valid EDS account on a subscription plan equal to or greater than $150 per year. Existing EDS customers are not qualified for the Referral Program. Existing EDS customers who are upgrading to a new subscription plan of their existing service(s) or are resigning/renewing a contract with EDS do not qualify to be referred as new customers.
- Each Customer may maintain only one account in the Program and cannot register other customers on their behalf and manage that participation in the Program. EDS Customers may not maintain multiple accounts even if they have multiple e-mail addresses.
- Only new referrals made by registered EDS Customers of the Program are eligible to earn rewards. This means that for a referral to be eligible to earn rewards: (a) The Referrer must already be a registered member of the Program past the 14 day Free trial. (b) Payment by the Referrer must have cleared.
- The $15 may only be applied to future EDS invoices and cannot be withdrawn. In the event that an invoice is fully paid for by credit, the existing credit will roll over to a following invoice
- EDS may, in its sole discretion, introduce time-limited promotional offers ("Promotion") that enable EDS Customers to earn additional rewards for the completion of actions that are specified by EDS.
- You can earn $15 account credit when (1) potential EDS customers signup in a calendar year and become paying customers (past the 14 day FREE trial).
- After a "Referee" has signed up with EDS, and their payment for the subscription has cleared, the "Referrer" will receive notification from EDS regarding their eligibility.
- Once you receive (1) qualified referrals, we will credit $15 "Account Credit" applicable to the next available EDS invoice
Termination or Changes to the Program
- EDS reserves the right to terminate the EDS Referral Program at any time without notice. Notification of Program termination may be sent to the e-mail address that has been provided to EDS during the registration process. EDS will not be responsible for failing to notify you of Program termination.
- EDS may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the EDS Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions page of the Program website regularly to determine whether this Agreement has been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, you must immediately cease participation in the Program.